The Blackstone Company OOC Rules
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we as players pledge to making participation in our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Focusing on what is best for the community
- Showing empathy towards other community members
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- The use of overly sexual language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others' private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a casual/friendly setting
I am responsible for clarifying the standards of acceptable behavior and am expected to take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any instances of unacceptable behavior.
I have the right to remove any player for behaviors that I deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
This Code of Conduct applies anywhere. Acting like a jerk in other Discords still makes you a jerk.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported by contacting me on Discord at `Armitage Shanks#7063`. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. I am obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
This Code of Conduct is adapted from the Contributor Covenant, version 1.4, available at https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/code-of-conduct.html
~ Derek Lumbar, Company FounderBack